Dental Services Coconut Creek, FL
We offer comprehensive dental services for families and patients. We understand that you have many options in dental care and aim to provide you with the highest quality of care possible. By leveraging modern dental technology and having a highly trained team, we can ensure that you and your family stay in excellent oral health. We practice gentle dentistry and will ensure that your experience is positive and that you stay comfortable during your dental treatments.
At Prime Dentistry, we offer flexible appointment times since we understand how busy life can be. Whether you are a busy professional or a mom on the go, we can work with you to arrange a time that is convenient for your schedule. If you have multiple family members that need to have their teeth cleaned, let us know. We can try to arrange everyone's appointment for around the same time so that you only have to visit the dentist twice a year, instead of multiple times.
Our Dental Services
If you are looking for a Coconut Creek dentist that can prevent infections, treat them, and beautifully restore or transform your smile; we offer all of those solutions as part of our dental work. If you live or work near the Coconut Creek area, we invite you to call (954) 271-8079 and schedule an appointment. During your initial examination, we will inspect your teeth and gums to determine if there are any cavities or if an infection is present. Early detection is important since it allows us to provide treatment before you experience any discomfort. Unlike other physical ailments that may not manifest until you are in pain, oral health problems show signs along the way. When we see those signs, we can prevent you from getting a full-blown infection by providing early treatment. For this reason, we recommend that you schedule a dental exam twice a year.
In addition to examining and cleaning your teeth, we offer dental services to restore the health of infected teeth as well. Whether this involves treating a cavity, performing a root canal or deep cleaning the gums, we can do so while keeping you comfortable. While you relax, we can complete the treatment so that you can leave in better health than when you came in.
If you are looking for restorative or cosmetic work, we can help with that as well. In many cases, a cracked or chipped tooth is the result of an accident. We can restore the tooth to the best of our abilities, regardless of the accident. Other times, patients request a full smile makeover to close gaps between teeth, change the tooth's shape, whiten their teeth, cover dark stains, straighten the teeth, or replace missing teeth. Whatever the case may be, we have the skills and experience to successfully complete the transformation and restore your teeth to good health in the process. For more information or to schedule an appointment with Prime Dentistry call 954-271-8079.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dental Services Coconut Creek
Questions Answered on This Page
Q. What dental services can help treat an infection?
Q. Is it important to treat dental issues early?
Q. How often should I see a dentist?
People Also Ask
Q. What are some at-home tips for proper dental hygiene?
Q. What can I do to repair damaged teeth?
Definition of Dental Terminology
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Tooth decay is when the enamel of the tooth begins to decay and cause erosion from plaque and tartar on the teeth.
- Dental Caries
- Dental caries are also known as cavities and result from a lack of proper oral hygiene leaving plaque that forms tiny holes in the teeth.
- Dental Checkup
- A dental checkup is an appointment that involves cleaning the teeth, identifying any signs of infection and removing said signs of infection at least once every six months in the office.
- Dental Filling
- A dental filling involves restoring the structure of the tooth by using metal, alloy, porcelain or plastic to fill the tooth.
- Dental Prophylaxis
- A dental prophylaxis is a professional and detailed cleaning that involves the removal of plaque, calculus and stains from the teeth.
- Dental Sealants
- Dental sealants contain a resinous material that we apply to the chewing surfaces of the posterior teeth to prevent dental caries.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Gingivitis is the inflammation of gum tissue that results from plaque, other infections in the mouth and poor oral hygiene.
- Preventive Dentistry
- Preventive dentistry is the dentistry that focuses on maintaining oral health in order to prevent the spread of plaque, the formation of tartar and infections in the mouth.
- Tartar forms when plaque builds up on the surface of the teeth and calcifies into a hard surface that is much more difficult to remove and will require professional treatment.
- Tooth Enamel
- Tooth enamel is the protective visible outer surface of a tooth that contains the dentin and dental pulp.
Back to top of Dental Services
How Preventive Dentistry Can Save Your Smile
Preventive dentistry can protect your teeth and gums. Its main goal is to keep dental problems away. It also aims to detect any oral issue early to prevent it from worsening. Preventive dentistry clinics have different ways to help keep your dental health in top condition. If you want to know how preventive dentistry can…
Oral Health Connection: The Connection Between Oral Health And Overall Health
Dentists have long recognized an oral health connection to overall health. The body’s systems are interrelated and affect one another. Long-term dental problems impact the immune system and other metabolic functions. It is the view of the American Dental Association that infections often enter the body through the mouth.A long-term infection in the gum taxes…
General Dentistry Information: Common Reasons For Tooth Pain
In general dentistry, there are a lot of unknowns for the average person. For example, it may not be 100% obvious why a tooth is aching, which is why visiting the dental office is necessary. However, more often than not, it is impossible to immediately see a general dentist as soon as the pain arises.…
Why General Dentistry Check-Ups Are Important
General dentistry services refers to the routine dental and oral care provided to patients of all ages. This type of care is necessary in order to help patients maintain good oral health, which can then translate to good overall health. One of the main parts of general dentistry is regular check-up appointments, which include cleanings,…